Jesus, Son of God and God Himself – be with us in every moment of our lives.
Today, Jesus, Thy Son and God Himself , was reborn once more for eternity.
May we, Thy children – in such a special day (*) also reborn in our hearts.
May all our dormant hopes also vividly rebirth!
Grant us, Lord, and don’t let us ever forget: our fellow men who don’t have faith and are hopelessly afflicted.
May we raise our thoughts in prayers for those who do not believe in Thy existence any more – because they have lost their faith in ‘new beginnings’ or because they have forgotten that life is an eternal ressurrection.
Lord, let us not forget that even in the darkest hours of our journey, YOU will always be with us… Even if some of us have already forgotten Your existence. You suffered the Cross Martyrdom on behalf of all mankind. Thou hast not ever forgotten us…
Creatures forget you when:
– They injure their fellow men;
– they ignore those who are hungry, cold and need care;
– they lie in order to hide who they really are and viciously try to harm their brothers either by personal actions, or omissions – without any respect or compassion;
– they despise those who are suffering the loss of pain or sorrow and anguish of some kind of separation;
– they use their supposed human “power” in order to dominate and abuse others;
– they think and act as if they were superior to others;
– they forget that most of the times, a single word of affection, a smile, a caress, a small gesture can make it dazzle the eyes of those who need support, comprehension, understanding …
Grant me the grace to forget my own pains, help me to be less selfish and always act with solidarity with my fellow men and please help me to grow exponentially as Thy child;
Please, God, strengthen my faith so that I can face life with the dignity that You have taught us, and help me never to bend myself for the enemy.
Thank you, oh my Divine Master, for all You have granted me as Your creature.
I am deeply grateful, dear Lord, Supreme Architect of the Universe, for who I am and thank You for my immortal soul.
Forgive me, Heavenly Father, for my errors … Consider, please, my human condition… Understand my heart.
When my time comes, I want to handle to Thee my soul, with the same purity that you gave it to me.
Mirna Cavalcanti de Albuquerque Pinto da Cunha Rio de Janeiro, July 19th, 2012
(*) First written at Easter 2010